Calls for Papers
Topics of interest
Topics of particular interest to CVCS 2020 include, but are not limited to:
- Colour and Image Metrology
- Computational Photography
- Colour Printing
- 3D Capture and Reproduction
- Light and Colour
- Vision and Perception
- Colour Science
- Cross-Media Colour Reproduction
- Image and Video Processing and Analysis
- Image and Video Quality Assessment and Enhancement
- Material Appearance, Visualisation and Reproduction
- Spectral Image Capture, Processing and Reproduction
- Imaging for Applications: Cultural Heritage, Health and Medical, Media Security, Forensics, Biometrics
Prospective authors are invited to submit original and unpublished work. Authors are encouraged to adhere to the best practices of Reproducible Research, by making available data and software tools for reproducing the reported results. All contributions should be written in English, using the Springer LNCS format. These papers should address a well-developed area of research, an important new area, a promising new topic, or provide a review. The length of the submitted papers should be 10-14 pages. The submission of papers is electronic via EasyChair. Submission implies willingness of at least one author to register for CVCS 2020 and present the work.
All papers will go through a blind review process. The papers accepted for CVCS 2020 will be submitted for publishing as a CEUR Workshop Proceedings volume. This proceedings volume is published electronically with a gold open access, and is currently indexed by Google Scholar, DBLP, and Scopus.
Best student paper Award
The best student paper will be awarded by a special committee.
Submission Deadline: 15th June 2020
Notification of Acceptance: 15th July 2020
Camera Ready Deadline: 15th August 2020
Registration Deadline: 15th August 2020