Calls for Papers
Topics of interest
Topics of particular interest to CVCS 2020 include, but are not limited to:
- Colour and Image Metrology
- Computational Photography
- Colour Printing
- 3D Capture and Reproduction
- Light and Colour
- Vision and Perception
- Colour Science
- Cross-Media Colour Reproduction
- Image and Video Processing and Analysis
- Image and Video Quality Assessment and Enhancement
- Material Appearance, Visualisation and Reproduction
- Spectral Image Capture, Processing and Reproduction
Prospective authors are invited to submit original and unpublished work. Submission details will be released soon. Authors are encouraged to adhere to the best practices of Reproducible Research, by making available data and software tools for reproducing the reported results.
All papers will go through a blind review process. The papers accepted for CVCS 2020 will be submitted for publishing as a CEUR Workshop Proceedings volume. This proceedings volume is published electronically, it is gold open access and is currently indexed by Google Scholar, DBLP, and Scopus.
Best student paper Award
The best student paper will be awarded by a special committee.