- Authors should prepare the camera-ready paper by considering the comments from the reviewers.
- The text should be proofed by the authors before submission.
- The paper needs to be formatted according to the LNCS templates, available for MS Word and LaTeX. The length of the paper must be at least 10 pages. The recommended maximum length is 15 pages. Page numbers should not be added.
- In the case that copyrighted third-party material is not included in the paper, the author agreement form found here should be filled and signed.
- In the case that authors did include copyrighted third-party material in their paper, then they should fill and sign the author agreement form found here. Authors should also provide a copy of the permission given by the third party who the used material belongs to.
- The source file(s) for the paper (LaTeX or MS Word) and the signed author agreement form (scan or photo) should be provided in one zipped file and submitted via EasyChair by the 15th of August (In the paper entry, select ‘View’ and then ‘Update file’).