- Authors should prepare the camera-ready paper by considering the comments from the reviewers.
- The text should be proofed read by the authors before submission.
- The paper needs to be formatted according to the LNCS templates, available for MS Word and LaTeX. The length of the paper must be at least 10 pages. The maximum allowed length is 15 pages.
- In the case that copyrighted third-party material is not included in the paper, the author agreement form found here should be filled out and signed.
- In the case that authors did include copyrighted third-party material in their paper, then they should fill and sign the author agreement form found here. Authors should also provide a copy of the permission given by the third party to whom the used material belongs to.
- The source file(s) for the paper (LaTeX or MS Word), camera-ready PDF file, and the signed author agreement form (scan or photo) should be submitted as a .zip file via Microsoft CMT by the 10th of August, 2022.