Call for Papers
Topics of interest
Topics of particular interest to CVCS 2024 include, but are not limited to:
- Colour and Image Metrology
- Computational Photography
- Colour Printing
- 3D Capture and Reproduction
- Light and Colour
- Vision and Perception
- Colour Science
- Cross-Media Colour Reproduction
- Face and Skin Acquisition and Rendering
- Image and Video Processing and Analysis
- Image and Video Quality Assessment and Enhancement
- Material Appearance, Visualisation and Reproduction
- Spectral Image Capture, Processing and Reproduction
- Imaging for Applications: Cultural Heritage, Health and Medical, Media Security, Forensics, Biometrics
More information will be shared later
Student posters and demos
A special session for student poster and demos will be organized during CVCS 2024.
Best paper award
The best paper and student paper will be awarded by a special committee.
Registration waiver and travel grants for students
CVCS aims to offer a limited number of registration waivers to master and bachelor students.
Norwegian students can also apply for a travel grant sponsored by TBA.
Download the Call for Papers:
15th of May 2022
Notification of Acceptance
1st of July 2022
Camera Ready Deadline
10th of August 2022
15th of August 2022